360 Customer Visibility in CRM and ERP
Eliminate siloed customer information with CRM and ERP information on one cloud plaform. Generate a 360 degree view of your customers to help your sales and service teams to improve customer experience.
- Know everything about your customer prior to calling including outstanding cases, invoices, credits, quotes and orders.
- See real time outstanding balances and current credit standing.
- Improve customer experience by reducing waiting time on the call, having all of the required information easily accessible.
Estimates & Quotes
Rootstock improves the speed and accuracy of your estimates and quotes:
- Transfer estimates and quotes automatically from Salesforce to Rootstock and view all shop floor and engineering records.
- Generate quotes and transfer into Sales orders with a click of a button
- Track estimates and quotes, recording win and loss reasons for trend analysis
- Quickly view the impact of a quote on the shop floor in our Capacity Planning Workbench
“We will be in a better position to meet or exceed our customer requirements by managing CRM and ERP together on the Salesforce Platform.”
– Jun Watanabe, President, Mipox
Salesforce CPQ Manufacturing Connector
Salesforce CPQ Manufacturing Connector for Engineer-to-Order and Configure-to-Order manufacturers brides the gap between configuration, pricing and quoting in Salesforce CPQ and downstream manufacturing and ERP processes for companies producing highly personalised or configured items.
- Increase efficiency and achieve faster cycle times, quicker deliveries, less rework and more visibility across sales, operations and finance
- Streamline the process from quote generation through the entire business cycle including production, pick, pack, ship and billing.
- Turn quotes and estimates in Salesforce CPQ into Rootstock ERP sales order with one click.
- Include standard products and services contracts on the same sales order within a quote
Rootstock Sales Order Management allows for the entry and processing of customer sales orders for products and services, from order entry to customer invoice.
- Enter sales orders directly or convert from Salesforce opportunities
- Manage the order from one screen to have visibility and update key information
- Use API’s to transfer from a web store, EDI integration available or from any other order system.
- Use integrated Returns Management Authorisation (RMA’s) for processing direct replacements, return receipts, rework and shipping