The use Rootstock to increase the efficiency of your entire production process with features like our streamlined work orders, scheduling and shop floor control, drag-and-drop capacity planning and integrated project control. Rootstock can automate your entire production process.
Materials Requirements Planning
Automatically convert Salesforce Sales Cloud Opportunities or Quotes into Rootstock Sales Orders to drive the top-level demands in MRP. Rootstock MRP considers both sales order and forecast demands to deliver a robust and cost effective demand planning solution for both discrete & process manufacturers. This seamless integration between Rootstock and Salesforce improves forecast accuracy and operational responsiveness to ever-changing customer demand.
Discrete, Process & Mixed Production Modes
Whether you use work orders or batch orders with co-product, by-product & yield management, Rootstock can handle your manufacturing requirements.
“One reason we selected Rootstock is that the ERP can really handle complex manufacturing.”
– John Swiatkowski, President, The Pacer Group
Manufacturing Execution System
Streamline production and material flow with your suppliers and in your factories. Manage the lifecycle and the routing of work orders. Routings define the steps or processes required to assemble and/or manufacture an item on the shop floor. Rootstock’s Shop Floor has many capabilities, including Routing Maintenance, Work Order Add & BOM Explosion and Work Order Firming, among others.
Work Order Management
Manage all your work order information and activities:
- Streamline your entire work order process, including release, picking material, booking, quantity recording, receipt, back flushing and costing.
- Create tear-down work orders that, instead of using component inventory, supply component inventory.
- Firm work orders generated by MRP.
Scheduling and Capacity Planning
Drag-and-drop scheduling and capacity planning puts the information at your fingertips, allowing you to fix shortages and overloads immediately.
- Stay on top of day-to-day work centre capacity by labour or machine hours on a single, easy-to-read dashboard
- Create and manage schedules for all firmed, released and in-process work orders.
- Avoid overloading by dragging work order operations from one day to another.
“Project Control lets us control and plan material purchases, manufacturing, and inventory as well as identify inventories and costs by project.”
– Trey Lackey, Director of IT and Logistics, 1st Light Energy
The flexibility to plan, cost and track by division, project or group of projects:
- Control and plan material purchases, manufacturing, and inventory by division, and identify inventories and costs by project.
- Stay up to date on project milestones and view audit trails for all labour and material transactions.
- Graphical interface to compare as-built with as-designed BOMs for a project.
- Seamlessly integrate with Configure and other project management software on the Salesforce Platform.
Manage quality across your supply chain and maintain compliance with regulatory standards:
- Maintain total visibility of the entire history of a device or parts.
- Maintain accurate and thorough audit trails, including simplified lot and serial tracking.
- Seamlessly integrate with Compliance Quest EQMS and other compliance apps on the Salesforce Platform.
Mixed Production Modes
Mix production modes to meet ALL of your customers’ needs:
- Engineer to Order
- Configure to Order
- Make to Order
- Make to Stock